Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Street Machine x New Era






Street Machine is a skateboard shop with three locations; Paris, France- Copenhagen, Denmark- and here beautiful downtown San Diego... 5th & Broadway where there is never a dull moment. The first store was started in Paris in '88 followed by ours in '95. Ive been the designer for Street Machine for more than a few years now and its one of the best jobs I could have. Working with the homies, doing what I love, and smoking loads of cigarettes in the process...
Anyhow, enough of me ranting, I just wanted to give a slight background on the shop itself but this post is dedicated to the Street Machine New Era hat I designed. Rather than just using our standard logo (which is featured embroidered opposite the NE logo) I wanted to make a more MLB inspired logo, the original inspiration was the St. Louis Cardinals logo as can bee seen by the 'S' with the small 'T.' but everything is custom lettering... I'm actually pretty excited about how this turned out.

No comments: