Saturday, October 6, 2007

Blueprint Nick Jensen Deck



This was a deck I designed a couple years ago for my good friend Nick Jensen and Blueprint Skateboards here in London. This was his first pro board and it meant a lot for me to have done this. Now, evidently the deck is "Back by Popular Demand", whatever that means, but none the less I pretty hyped to see it shredding the streets of the UK once again.
Nick is born and raised in London, Holland Park to be exact, his house was even used in the 50 Cent/ Justin Timberlake video for "Ayo Technology"... fuckin brilliant. Check him out in the new Lakai Video "Fully Flared", which might be the best skate video ever made... good on ya mate! Holla!

1 comment:

nrjensen said...

My name is Nick Jensen and i'm going to buy this deck.
I don't think anyone will read this but I had to tell someone. Just as I was reading the blog about the pro skater Nick Jensen's house being used in the Ayo Technology music video, the exact song was playing on my ipad.

Coincidence or fate? I must buy this board.