Sunday, October 14, 2007

First week at NikeTown





Well, the first week of my three week stint managing the Slam City - Nike Town store is nearly over and I couldn't have imagined how hectic it was going to be... we are in the center of the busiest shopping district in all of Europe, Oxford Circus, the Largest Nike store in the world with a wall of shoes touted as the largest selection of Nike SBs in the whole of Europe as well as a work schedule so hectic that it leaves me with little more time than to take a quick nap and do it all over again (let alone write blog posts)... but I've been enjoying most every minute of it- well perhaps thats an exaggeration, but I have a great crew that keeps me entertained throughout the grueling 11 hour work days.
Here are some photos of the shop courtesy of Sam Ashley and Crooked Tongues.
Check out our story on the front page of crookedtongues.com ... Ballin!
PS. I must point out in the crew picture it is missing the homie Jordan who was out running errands when the photo was taken... Sorry mate

No comments: