Tuesday, January 8, 2008

There's a Slight Resemblance


sexy

sexier

sexiest

Here is a portrait done of, oddly enough, my man Steve (Savior Self - Old English Klick, 1904, sucka!!!) and myself.
Being the self-admitted narcissist that I am, I must say its about fucking time I'm on a Poster in the London Underground... and I am looking quite suave too, I might add... (where the ladies at?!?!?!)
This stunning bit of artwork was done by one of my favorite designers, as well as my good friend- Nora Alhamrani (La Verge) for the "Art Below" project. Nora just graduated from Chelsea University with an MA in Graphic Design... you go girl!!!

The portrait can be seen at Hammersmith Station, on Platform 1 of the Hammersmith & City Line.

Now all I have to do is sit back and wait for that Nike photo incentive to come in the mail.... 'doooooooooot!'

No comments: