Thursday, November 29, 2007

20th Annual Cannabis Cup - Amsterdam


The week of November 18th (or Thanksgiving week to us Yanks) High Times Magazine presented the 20th Annual Cannabis Cup in Amsterdam, Holland. A week long festival in the marijuana capitol of the world. Bringing potheads from all over the world together for a spectacular week of smoking, sleeping, smoking, and sleeping some more. For this week, all of the top coffee shops in Amsterdam compete for title of "Best Cannabis" (although I would say over all California has better weed, in my opinion). This years winner was a heady indica from Barney's called G-13 Haze follwed by my personal favorite Grey Area's tasty Chocolope... from beginning to end the event was fuckin amazing.












The Cup Winner "G-13 Haze".... WOW!

1 comment:

---MIMI--- said...

I wish I could be you..just one day......I wouldn't mind having a di@k....LOL.......