Thursday, November 29, 2007

Mike Giant and My First Moment in the "Red Light District"


Our very first night in Amsterdam as Adam, Vince, and I were wondering the streets of the city, we happend to come across this GiantOne tag... as I am quite the fan of Mike Giant's work I decided to stop and take a photo. As we sat admiring the wall of tags, I heard a banging (no pun intended) from behind. As I turned I was instantly confronted by a massive African beast of a woman behind glass with a big red light above it, hense "The Red Light District" (Oh, I get it). She went on yelling that we were blocking her window space, puzzled that we had completely disregarded her to take a photo of some writing on the wall.
Although, I knew being a hooker was a viable and legal profession in Amsterdam, I didn't expect to be confronted by it in such a way.... and, no I didn't fuck her nor anyother "Lady of the Night" for that matter... haha

No comments: