Friday, November 9, 2007

All "Good" Things Must Come to an End


The Dream Team (minus Jordan aka the Melted Iceberg) on our last day at the old Slam / Nike SB store.
Our nearly month long job is now over... a period that consisted of one day off and 10-11+ hours nearly everyday. I am glad its over, but it was a good time none the less. Yap, Will, and even Jordan, and I became good friends and it was a pleasure to boss them around and even give them occasional beatdown, just to let them know who's runnin this bitch... and thats why they call me Stalin.


an artists rendition of what Jordan would have looked like if he were in the above photo... Don't trip Jordan, I still love you.


Mid-way through the arduous task of breaking down the shop that had become my makeshift appartment... Sad times.

Cheers to everyone in the Slam City / Nike SB family it was a good run... Henry, Gareth, Seb, Magee, Jordan, Yap, and Will...
Hollachaboy!

No comments: